GUIDELINES FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
(Deadline: 30 April 2020)
This conference uses online submission system to peer review manuscript submissions. Please read the following guide for ICL authors before making a submission. Complete guidelines for preparing and submitting your manuscript to this conference are provided below.
ICL is committed to peer-review integrity and upholding the highest standards of review. Once your paper has been assessed for suitability by the organizing committee, it will then be double blind peer reviewed by independent, anonymous expert referees.
Articles submitted to ICL must conform to the following guidelines to be considered for review:
- Authors must confirm that submissions are not under review anywhere else.
- Manuscripts must be submitted in MS Word electronically with a title, an abstract of 200-250 words, and six keywords.
- The conference committee reserves the right to make editorial changes to accepted manuscripts.
- Contributors must guarantee that their manuscripts do not infringe upon the rights of third parties.
- Contributors must sign the Copyright License Agreement.
- Contributors must obtain written permission from the copyright owner of any illustration or photograph, prior to submission.
PREPARING YOUR PAPER
Your paper should be compiled in the following order: title page; abstract; keywords; main text introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion; acknowledgments; declaration of interest statement; references; appendices (as appropriate); table(s) with caption(s) (on individual pages); figures; figure captions (as a list).
A typical paper for this conference should be between 6000 and 8000 words, excluding the abstract, tables, references, figure captions, footnotes, endnotes.
Please MLA style (the 8th edition) when preparing your paper.
Any spelling style is acceptable so long as it is consistent within the manuscript.
Formatting and Templates
Papers may be submitted in Word formats. Figures should be saved separately from the text. To assist you in preparing your paper, we provide a formatting template here.
Manuscripts are to have 2 line spacing and must be 6,000 to 8,000 words (excluding footnotes and works cited).
Manuscripts must be prepared for anonymous review. Name, title, affiliation, and contact information including e-mail address should be provided separately. Self-identifying references should be removed and previous works by the author cited in third person.
Please use this reference guide when preparing your paper.
Checklist: What to Include
- Author details. Please include all authors’ full names, affiliations, postal addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses on the cover page. Where available, please also include ORCiDs and social media handles (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn). One author will need to be identified as the corresponding author. Authors’ affiliations are the affiliations where the research was conducted.
- Should contain an unstructured abstract of 150-250 words, and six keywords.
- Funding details. Please supply all details required by your funding and grant-awarding bodies as follows:
For single agency grants
This work was supported by the [Funding Agency] under Grant [number xxxx].
For multiple agency grants
This work was supported by the [Funding Agency #1] under Grant [number xxxx]; [Funding Agency #2] under Grant [number xxxx]; and [Funding Agency #3] under Grant [number xxxx].
- Disclosure statement. This is to acknowledge any financial interest or benefit that has arisen from the direct applications of your research.
- Biographical note. Please supply a short biographical note for each author (no more than 200 words).
Using Third-Party Material in your Paper
You must obtain the necessary permission to reuse third-party material in your article. The use of short extracts of text and some other types of material is usually permitted, on a limited basis, for the purposes of criticism and review without securing formal permission. If you wish to include any material in your paper for which you do not hold copyright, and which is not covered by this informal agreement, you will need to obtain written permission from the copyright owner prior to submission.
SUBMITTING YOUR PAPER
This conference uses online submission system to manage the peer-review process. Please submit your paper via, email@example.com.
Please note that ICL screens papers for unoriginal material. By submitting your paper to ICL you are agreeing to originality checks during the peer-review and production processes.
ICL will publish the articles in an open access journal.
Should you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.