Presenters can make the payment only after their submitted abstracts are accepted for presentation.
|Early Bird Fees
(31 January 2020)
(29 Feb 202015 March 2020)
(studying at Malaysian institutions)
|MYR 450.00||MYR 650.00|
|MYR 650.00||MYR 850.00|
|International participant||USD 225.00
The payment has to be made only through e-payment (after the abstract is accepted!). To proceed to payment, please note that:
Once you receive a notification of abstract acceptance, you can:
- log in to your account
- click on “My Conferences” on the top menu
- find International Conference on Literature
- click on the $ sign in the "Action" section to proceed with the payment
2) Non-presenters can make online payment anytime by clicking on $ sign in the "Action" section.
- All fees are to be paid in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Fees cover all conference events, two lunch meals, four receptions, goodie bag, certificate, abstract book, notepad and a pen.
- Fees do not cover accommodation, transportation, possible publication expenses, nor obliges visa support.
- Fees are NOT refundable.
- For particular meals or receptions, please contact conference committee for details.
- Co-authors need to pay the participation fee (as presenter) if they wish to attend the conference.
- If participants would like to bring a family member or a friend, they must register them individually as "Non-Presenter" on the online system before the deadline.Non-presenter fee covers all conference events, two lunch meals and four receptions, but does not cover goodie bag, certificate, abstract book, notepad and a pen.
- Once payment is made, an official receipt will be generated automatically which can be downloaded from the system.
- Please note that the conference secretariat assumes that you are no longer interested to participate in this conference if we hear nothing from you by 15 March 2020.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION LINK
Please submit your abstract at: https://conference.usm.my/icl